Saturday, October 6, 2007

I Love Sabado!!!

My morning is totally awesome. I had a great sleep and woke up very energetic. Prepare a breakfast for myself because my son is not eating any during breakfast except for milk. And my husband is not yet here because he is night duty working in a call center, he usually goes home by lunchtime.

So, my son is still sleeping, I started my household chores. First, laundry. It's a huge pile of clothes and don't know if I can finish that all for one day, but I'll try. Next in line was our bedroom. I need to remove unnecessary things and need to reorganized. I wish I can do it fast, because I can't continue those stuff when Dwyane, my son is already awake. He doesn't want me to do anything but just stay beside him while he is watching. I understand he just misses me so much but I hope he can understand soon that I have also things to do. I wish I can cut myself into half so I can do both.

I know this will really be a very tiring day for me, but it's good to be home with my family.

No comments: