Sunday, October 7, 2007

Mabuhay Ka, Manny!

Today is the most awaited day of all Filipinos, esp. those who love boxing and fans of our very own Manny Pacquiao. I really don't like this sports, for me it's kinda boring, but if Manny is in the ring, I love to watch it. I don't know if he has this sort of "anting-anting" - lucky charm, because he really fight so well. He is totally unbeatable.

His opponent Antonio Barrera is very eager to knockout Manny but sorry to say Mr. Barrera, Manny just came very prepared for this fight. I got already a feeling that Manny will won, why? I don't know but i think it's my instinct. As I watched the fight, I've been waiting for Barrera to fall, actually he did... almost, when Manny gave him a punch, he takes out of control and somewhat loose his conscious but he manage to stand still. He try to bit off Manny illegally and it was shown in television...bad cheetah! You can't fight fairly enough, that's why you loose.

No comments: