Thursday, June 26, 2008

An Inconvinient Truth

I just watched the documentary film of Mr. Al Gore the "An Inconvinient Truth". I had a chance to see this very meaningful film because of my very environmental concerned boss Mr. Emiliano Zulberti. He want us to be as opened as he is regarding global warming crisis that we are all experiencing. The movie will serve as the start how we can help our earth survive all its crisis now. This is also a preparation for our tomorrows company outing/activity the "Tree Planting" in Ipo Dam, Norzagaray, Bulacan.

Honestly, before I see the movie it seems to me that this will be just an ordinary film. But when I watched and learned all the facts and possibilities, I am so scared and felt it is really coming near us. I was really stroked by the movie and made me really eager to plant many trees as I can tomorrow. If only my son could understand this movie (but he is just only 3), I would be glad to let him watch this. I am highly recommending this documentary film to be watch by everybody from all ages. We can make a difference...And that difference big or small will matter a lot someday...

MAY GOD BLESS US ALL ALWAYS...

No comments: