Friday, November 16, 2007

Paskong Pasko Na!

Everyday before I went home from my work I'm passing by the stores in EDSA which sells Christmas decors. It's one of the things that would remind me that Christmas is fast approaching and homes should be decorated with Christmas balls, trees, lights and gifts. Beautiful decorations are everywhere ranges from small to big to cheapest to expensive. There are lots of new decorations on the stores every year, and each year decorations are getting more beautiful and unique. I really want to but new stuffs but the problem is we still have decors at home that still look new and beautiful. Maybe I'll just buy some just to add to the old ones. If you have some tips on how to make the old decors new or any suggestions please feel free to comment. I'd be great to hear some mom tips from all of you...

No comments: