Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I've been there...

Every situation you are into now, I've been there...
Just the same...
I learn to count on myself and not expect help from others...
I know my family is the only one who will fight for me till the end,
Their support gave me the strength...
My baby gave me courage to survive...
Myself gave me strong will to live for my son alone...

Don't expect others...coz they have nothing...that's why they can't help you,
They don't understand because they don't want to...
They can't feel your pain because they have no feelings...
And most of all...
They can't give you strength, power, money, etc..--simply because,
Those things are the ones lacking on them...

There are a lot of lessons I've learned
And I thanked them, for they made me feel that.
Don't listen to promises, for promises are made to be broken.

How could someone give you love if he doesn't felt love?,
How can someone give you understanding if he doesn't understand the meaning?,
How can somebody let you feel your important if they never felt to be important to someone?,
How can they give if theres is nothing to give?,
Tell me how.

No comments: